We know Clip ‘n Climb is pretty new to Northern Ireland. Based at the brand new, state of the art High Rise centre in Lisburn, our exciting new Clip ‘n Climb experience is a fun and exhilarating activity for everyone (aged 4+) to enjoy!
Our sessions last for 1 hour 30 minutes but we recommend arriving 15 minutes before your booked slot.
The Clip ‘n Climb experience includes a 30 minute introduction, harness fitting and safety briefing followed by a full 55 minutes of climbing. That leaves 5 minutes to remove your harnesses and exit the arena before enjoying some refreshments in our café. At High Rise our aim is to make your whole experience as smooth, enjoyable and memorable as possible from booking in to checking out. Our guide below explains it all.
4. Enjoy the climbs!
Duration: 60 minutes
Time to Clip ‘n Climb! You’ll have a full 55 minutes in our state-of-the-art climbing arena – how high will you go and will you dare the Leap of Faith or Vertical Drop Slide (tickets available on the day). Then it’s 5 minutes to de-brief and remove your harness.
Know before you go...
Clip ‘n Climb is a fun and safe activity, and we hope everyone who comes to High Rise will enjoy the experience. However, as with all physical activity, it has the potential to be dangerous, and can cause serious injury, if safety procedures are not followed. All participants are required to adhere to the rules stipulated in the ‘Rules for Climbers’ poster and any additional safety information given by centre staff. By participating, you are agreeing to the general Rules and Conditions of High Rise.
Note that it is the responsibility of parents/guardians/supervising adults to ensure that the children in their care adhere to these rules.
Pre-booking of your Clip ‘n Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in without having pre-booked, but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- Loose clothes are recommended to allow you to climb easily. Skirts, sandals, crocs or rock shoes are not permitted.
- Leave your jewellery at home, or secure it in one of our lockers.
- The minimum age and weight is 4 years and 1.5st/10kg.
- The maximum weight limit is 22st/150kg and there is no maximum age limit, as long as the participant is in good health.
- Minimum height for Vertical Drop Slide and Leap of Faith is 4ft/120cm.
- For large party reservations or exclusive bookings please email us on email@example.com or call us on 02892636195
- Cancellation policy: Bookings must be paid in full at time of booking and are non-refundable.
- High Rise is a nut free zone - please do not bring products containing nuts into the centre