Sensory for babies at High Rise
20th February 2020
A new session of Sensory for Babies classes launches at High Rise on Friday 6 March, from 10am-11.30am, running for five weeks.
Led by our in-house Sensory Co-ordinator, Lauren, each week will have a different theme and will take the following format:
- opening activity – stimulation
- song time
- themed sensory activities
- closing activity – relaxation
- free time in the Sensory Room
- Each session will close with a cup of tea and a bun, and some social time – for babies and their carers!
Class size will be limited to 6 babies per class and each baby will receive a certificate on completion of the course.
Classes to be booked as a five week block and payment required in advance to secure your place.
Cost: £50 for 5 weeks
For more information, or to book, please contact Lauren at High Rise on email@example.com.