Getting to High Rise by car:
From A1 / M1 at Sprucefield
- Take the first exit towards Lisburn on to the A1/ Hillsborough Road
- Pass under the bridge just after the Sprucefield roundabout (at Frankie & Benny’s)
- Move into the right hand lane
- Turn right at the traffic lights – signposted for Ravernet
- Turn immediately first left on to the Hillsborough Old Road
- Continue for half a mile then turn right onto Altona Road
- After you turn around the corner, High Rise is on the left hand side (large black building) opposite the Alexander Group.
From Belfast (exit M1 at Junction 6 – Hillhall Road/ Saintfield Road)
- Head towards Lisburn city centre on the A3 / Saintfield Road
- Continue for half a mile, going straight on at the traffic lights at the petrol station
- Take the left filter lane at the next set of traffic lights, turning onto Young Street / Hillsborough Old Road
- Continue for half a mile (past Centra on the left)
- Turn left onto Altona Road
- After you turn around the corner, High Rise is on the right hand side (large black building), opposite the Alexander Group.
Getting to High Rise by train:
The closest train station is Lisburn, which is a 25 minute walk from High Rise or 5 minutes by taxi.
Getting to High Rise by bus:
Ulsterbus 325G to Hillsborough departs Lisburn bus station (Smithfield Street) at 8am, then 10 minutes past the hour every hour, from 9.10am until 6.10pm stopping at Springburn Park (4th stop after approx. 3mins), which is a 15 minute walk away. For more information, or timetable queries, contact Translink on 028 9066 6630 or visit the Journey Planner.