High Rise brings an exciting new soft play facility to Lisburn, suitable for children up to 8 years old / 130cm, with a small area for babies and toddlers.
Some of the key features of our soft play area are:
- Double lane slide
- Crawl tube
- Rope bridge
- Dizzy disc
- Log bridge
- Lookout dome
The bright and colourful play frame is located over three storeys and there’s ample seating nearby for parents and carers to keep an eye on their little ones playing while relaxing over a cup of coffee or a bite to eat.
The soft play area is available during centre opening hours and can be pre-booked for birthday parties or other celebrations. There are three colourful party rooms immediately adjacent to the play frame and we can provide a range of party packages to suit all of your needs. To make a party enquiry, email email@example.com or telephone 028 9263 6195.
Soft play prices
Baby (up to 24 months): £2
Child (up to age 8): £5
Know before you go...
There are a few things to keep in mind when planning your visit to the soft play at High Rise.
Pre-booking is not required for our Soft Play in Lisburn. Each soft play session lasts for one hour and thirty minutes and sessions are available from 10am-7.30pm Monday-Saturday (last entry on a Sunday is 4.30pm). Guests will be given a coloured wristband on arrival and will be admitted to the soft play at the start of the next available session. Sessions start every 30 minutes on the hour and on the half hour ie 10am, 10.30am, 11am etc.
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. High Rise staff monitor the play area, however they do not take responsibility for the supervision of children.
- The maximum age / height for children using the equipment is 8 years / 130cm.
- Shoes are not permitted on the play equipment.
- Socks must be worn at all times. In the event that children arrive without socks, they can be purchased at reception.
- It is recommended that children wear long sleeves and trousers while playing on the equipment.
- High Rise is a nut free zone – please do not bring products containing nuts into the centre.
- High Rise reserves the right to refuse entry, or ask any persons to leave in the interests of safety for all guests.
Read our full Rules of Play. Use of the soft play indicates your acceptance of these rules.
We want everyone to enjoy their visit to High Rise and have attempted to create an environment that is as safe as possible. However, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept responsibility for injury or damage to children or their clothing whilst using the soft play equipment. Parental supervision is essential.
Also in this section
Welcome to our Sensory Room Blog
How do we create a space that is genuinely inclusive and welcoming for everyone, that is fun, but also helps people to develop and engage their senses as well as empower and educate people? That was the question we asked when developing our innovative new sensory and quiet rooms in High Rise
What is sensory play?
Over the past couple of weeks, I have spoken with a lot of our guests about the benefits of sensory play. This may be a term you have heard before, you may even have been to ‘baby sensory’ or at least know someone who has – but what I have realised is that many of you are still asking me - what exactly is it?